Cassava drying machine is large-scale drying equipment for drying cassava, sweet potato and other potato crops, which is favored by neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia.
Heat sources: electricity, steam, hot water, natural gas, diesel, heavy oil, methane, acetylene, propane, liquefied petroleum gas, diesel, coconut shell, palm shell, biomass particles, etc.
Description of cassava:
As one of the three major tubers in the world, cassava is widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions. Cassava plays an important role in feed production and industrial applications, and has become the main material for producing starch and feed crop. Since cassava is grown seasonally and the time of acquisition is highly concentrated, so if it is not dehydrated and dried quickly, it is easy to mold and deteriorate, and difficult to be stored.
Introduction to belt cassava dryer:
Cassava drying machine, also known as tubers dryer machine, is large-scale drying equipment specially used for drying cassava, sweet potato and other potato crops. Wash and slice fresh cassava, sweet potato and other potato crops and then directly put into the belt cassava dryer machine for drying. Cassava drying equipment is favored by neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia.
Advantages of belt cassava chips drying machine:
1. Since the heat is constantly being reused, the heat utilization rate of our cassava chips drying equipment is extremely high, so as to reduced your drying cost.
2. The belt cassava dryer machine is easy to be operated and maintained. Our company provides technical operation training.
3. The direction of the hot air can be adjusted to shorten the drying time, increase the output and reduce the energy consumption.
4. The low-temperature drying technology of our belt cassava drying machine ensures the quality of dried materials.
5. The main engine of our belt cassava dryer machine is composed of 1-7 layers of belt made of stainless steel material, and the belt can be driven by chains on both sides, finally, baffles are designed on both sides of the mesh belt to prevent materials falling into the track.
6. The belt cassava drying equipment can use a variety of heat sources, such as electricity, steam, hot water, natural gas, diesel, heavy oil, methane, acetylene, propane, liquefied petroleum gas, diesel, coconut shell, palm shell, biomass particles, etc., so as to meet the different needs of customers.
7. The running speed of mesh belt, air temperature and air volume of the cassava dryer machine can be adjusted to ensure the drying quality of different materials.
|Drying time||0.1~5 hours|
|Moisture reduce||85%~8% (customized)|
|Overall dimension(L*W*H)||6000*2200*2300 mm||8000*2200*2300 mm||9000*2200*2300 mm||10000*2200*2400 mm||12000*2200*2400 mm|
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. our engineer will contact with you as soon as possible.
The price will be sent soon via email.